The United States Bowling Congress has a national network of volunteers who manage more than 2,900 USBC local and state associations across the country.
They provide the following services to bowling centers and leagues:
- Managing and operating USBC local and state tournaments
- Administering, processing and reporting bowler information, tournament scores, award requests and association board data
- Promoting the sport of bowling through association websites, newsletters, news releases and public relations committees
- Offering local training and education opportunities
- Running fundraising events for charities
USBC CONTACT INFORMATION
The USBC Regional Managers are the primary contact for association leaders and proprietors in the field. The mission of the team is to build and strengthen relationships between associations, proprietors and the International Bowling Campus. They focus on education and implementation of programs in the field that grow membership and enhance the USBC membership experience.
George Lambert – Midwest
States covered:Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska and Wisconsin.
David Prange – West
States covered:Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
David Fields – South
States covered:Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Association Services – Northeast
States covered:Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Association Services and Development
Contact a team member for questions about association products and services, education, association tools and the delivery system.
Mike Larsen, Association Development | firstname.lastname@example.org